Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rose of Sharon Sculpture



A better photo, see more of this and others, in my sold gallery soon!
Update
Sharon sent me this lovely letter and has graciously allowed me to post it here:

Hi Barb,

I can't tell you what a beautiful surprise I received!
The copper Rose of Sharon's are spectacular.
The color in them is amazing, and I love the copper trim around the roses and leaves.
You are quite an artist. Rondo knows how much I love the Rose of Sharon plants, and where we moved it's too cold to keep them, so he thought this was a "special" way that I could still enjoy my Rose of Sharon flowers.
I can't even imagine the amount of work that went into this artwork you did for me. Thank you so very much, I will cherish my Rose of Sharon flowers and pitcher---forever!
(Except for the next couple of days, Rondo is taking it to the metal meet this weekend to show everyone)

Thank you again for this wonderful work of art.
Sharon Biggs


Thank you Sharon! It is my pleasure, and greatest joy when I can make someone happy with what I love to do!

No comments: